(1) 2 Timothy 3:16 Every Scripture is God-breathed (given by His inspiration) and profitable for instruction, for reproof and
conviction of sin, for correction of error and discipline in obedience, [and] for training in righteousness (in holy living, in conformity
to God's will in thought, purpose, and action), 17 So that the man of God may be complete and proficient, well fitted and thoroughly
equipped for every good work.
(2) We believe that the One Triune God exits eternally in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
(3) We believe that Jesus Christ is God, was born on earth of a virgin, died vicariously, shedding his blood as manís substitution
sacrifice, rose from the dead bodily, and ascended into heaved where He is exalted at the Fatherís right hand.
(4) We believe that salvation consists of the remission of sins, the imputation of Christís righteousness, and the gift of eternal life is
received by God's grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone, apart from works.
(5) 1 Timothy 2: 5 There is one mediator between God and man, Jesus Christ. We believe the Lord Jesus Christ is the eternal Son
of God, who always existed with the Father and the Holy Spirit. Fully God and fully man, the sinless Lamb that was slain for the
sins of the world.
(6)In the regeneration, sanctifying, in dwelling and sealing work of the Holy Spirit who baptizes each believer into the Body of
Christ, the Church, upon his acceptance of the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior. We believe you must be Born Again with evidence of
a changed heart and life to enter the kingdom of Heaven.
(7)John3:3 In reply Jesus declared, "I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again."
4"How can a man be born when he is old?" Nicodemus asked. "Surely he cannot enter a second time into his mother's womb to be
5Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit. 6Flesh gives
birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.
(8) In the Holy Trinity. The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit 1John 5:7 For there are three that testify [bear] record in heaven,
the Father, the Word*, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
(9)John 1: 14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only,
who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. [the only begotten]
(10) The return of Jesus Christ is imminent, and that it will be visible and personal.
(11) Jesus Christ commanded the church to go into the world and preach the gospel to everyone, baptizing and teaching those who
(12) We believe in the will, power, and providence of God to meet our every need in His service.
(13) We believe Jesus is the Sabbath and it doesn't matter what day you come together to worship Him.
(14)Colossians 2:16 Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New
Moon celebration or a Sabbath day.
17 These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ.
(15)We believe in a literal Hell. Mark 9:42 - 45, Causing to Sin
42"And if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to be thrown into the sea with
a large millstone tied around his neck. 43 If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life maimed than with
two hands to go into hell, where the fire never goes out 45 And if your foot causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter
life crippled than to have two feet and be thrown into hell. (Gehenna) 47And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out. It is better
for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell, 48where their worm does not die,
and the fire is not quenched.
45And if your foot is a cause of stumbling and sin to you, cut it off! It is more profitable and wholesome for you to enter into life
[that is really worthwhile] crippled than, having two feet, to be cast into hell (Gehenna)
Hebrews 6: 4 It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in
the Holy Spirit, 5 who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age, 6 if they fall away, to be
brought back to repentance, because to their loss they are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting him to public
2Thessalonians 2:3 Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of
lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.
(16) We believe in a literal Heaven.
Revelation 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there
was no more sea.
(17) Matthew 24 The Day and Hour Unknown
36"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. [ we are to keep watch,
be sober and look for the signs.
(18)1Corinthians 15:52 in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised
imperishable, and we will be changed. [We believe in the catching away ( the Rapture ) at "The Last Trump." ]
(19) We believe there are diversity of gifts for today, but the same Holy Spirit. 1 Corinthians12:
(20) We believe God uses both men and women to fulfill His will whoever is the most willing. Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Thank you for your interest in what we believe. The Bible refers to deception at least 53 times in the New Testament. During this
unprecedented time, we need to be obedient to the Apostle Paul's exhortation to... "Study to show yourselves approved, rightly
dividing the word of God".
[an error occurred while processing this directive]